- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) citrus-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) raspberry-flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Chambord
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- Raspberries, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add vodkas, Chambord, lime juice, simple syrup, and cranberry juice. Shake or stir until well chilled. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with raspberries; serve. Repeat as needed.
As Valentine’s Day approaches (and I can drink again) I figured a new cocktail recipe was in order. Something red and sexy. Raspberries and booze? Yes, please!
vodka, holidays, cocktails